These are such a great alternative to your regular french fries! We LOVE them!
- 3 med sized yams
- 2 tbsp oilve oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3-2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 325. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (your potato will stick if you don't)
- Scrub the skin on the yams to get all the dirt off
- Slice the yams into "fingers"
- In a large zip lock bag combine the remaining ingredients.
- Add the yams to the bag and shake!
- Empty the bag onto the baking sheet making sure there is room around each yam "finger" so it will crisp up.
- Bake for 60 - 80 mins, until the yams are browning and crisping. Make sure to flip them a couple times.
- SERVE AND ENJOY!
- Combine 1/2 cup low fat sour cream with 1 tsp paprika, and 2 tbsp dijon. Dip and Enjoy!