This is so simple, yet so tasty. I serve it with a side of my Clean pasta and veg mix(will be a post soon) for the boys and my Great Greans Veggie salad.
- 2- 4 basa fillets (frozen or fresh, just make sure you have enough to feed your family)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp each thyme, basil and parsley
- 1/4 tsp savory
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 425
- Line a cookie sheet with a parchment parchment.
- Mix oil and spices
- Place fillets on cookie sheet, brush with oil and spices
- Bake for 15 to 20 mins, or until fish flakes with a fork.
- SERVE AND ENJOY!!
- make extra fillets to top your salad the next day, or make a minced fish wrap.