MMMM, Baby, These Turned out so good!
- 3 - 4 Large sweet potatoes scrubbed clean and sliced into medallions
- 1 tsp each garlic, Cinnamon, rosemary, and oregano
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat Oven to 315 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl toss sweet potatoes, spices and oil until all coated.
- Spread in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour 20 mns, or until potatoes are golden.
- I served mine with a turkey breast ( with the same spice mix) and some garlic asparagus.