Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Cleaning!


After a long Canadian winter isn't it great to shed all the clutter from your house and yard that you seemed to have accumulated?  Every spring I LOVE putting away the big heavy coats, raking the lawn, opening the windows,and cleaning the entire house from top to bottom.  Everything feels so fresh and new in the spring. 

Our bodies like our houses can accumulate "stuff" over the winter too.  We are all guilty of eating those super comforting bad carbs, extra slices of apple pie at Christmas, and sugar laced special coffees from Starbucks or Tims!  By the end of March I feel slow, sluggish, and always so tired!  I have done better this winter than I usually do but still the heavy foods have caught up with me and I am ready to CLEAN HOUSE, sorta speak!  This year I thought I would try a cleanse system that I have heard so many great things about.  I am giving the Isagenix System a try.   I am going to do the 30 day system, so it is less intense than the quicker 9 day, but just as effective, and I like that I get to still eat some great meals.  I am getting myself prepped this week by planning out my cleanse days, shake days and creating a meal plan of super yummy 400 - 600 calorie meals.  I can't wait to get started and see the changes that this system brings.  I have done lots of reading on the products and to be honest have come across way more good stories than bad ( I googled it, lol!).  I will keep you all posted and let you now how it goes. 

If you want more information check out my product page - CLICK HERE
Check out this great article on the Isagenix Cleanse System - Click HERE

Blog Archive