Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cleanse Day One - So far so good!




Lasts week I told you all about the cleanse program that I was starting with my husband.  I am going to track my progress here for all you follow along.  We did our measurements Sunday, and I will let you know the difference at the end of my 30 days.

So far I have done 2 shake days and today is Cleanse day # 1.  I had done my research on the product before starting, but to be honest I am one of those I will believe it when I see people.  Last night was my first "test" on the system.  I had to go to the gym after having just 2 shakes  some snacks, and a small chicken salad.  I really was worried that I would not have the energy for cardio or strength to push the weights. I know that people have said you feel great, but still I was worried.  I noticed when I left for the gym last night that I wasn't feeling as sluggish and exhausted from my day, 1st bonus.  I got to the gym, hoped on the tread mill to start my 30 mins cardio, and noticed I was feeling good! 2nd bonus.  Then We started with the weights, Legs day!  Normally I can't consistanly push through all 10- to 15 reps without a couple seconds pause some place, but I did a couple rep sets without rest! 3rd MAJOR bonus!  Even after all that work I didn't feel depleated, or worn out.  I was tired for sure, it was a heavy work out, but not as exhausted as normal.  Another MAJOR Bonus!

Today I do my cleanse day.  I am going to try my very best to stick to just the 4 cleanse drinks and LOTS of water, but I am prepared with lots of chopped celery, cucumber and my 2 hard boiled eggs, just in case.  Can't wait for the results at the end of my 30 days!

Don't Forget, to vote today for me in the contest at my gym, Click the link below and vote for Victoria!

Billboard Contest

Blog Archive