Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"Enjoy the Moments because the years take care of themselves"

I had a completely different blog written for today, but after my beach day with my boys I had to change it. 

If I ever questioned the reasons why I spend hours in the kitchen, sweat it out at the gym or on runs, or do "crazy" things like a 30 day cleanse, It all became clear yesterday.  I do it for them, the little boys that I love so much!  The tiny constant bundles of energy that run from one end of the beach to the other without stopping, that swing from rope swings, that love to recharge on fruits and vegetables.  I do it for the little boys that require constant love and attention, that wake up 4 times a night with leg cramps, but still need me to be on my game at 5 am.  These little boys require so much of me that if I didn't take the time to make sure I was in great shape there is no way I could keep up with them.  THAT is why I do what I do.


"Make sure that every step you take is a step towards the person you really want to be" - ME 


Blog Archive