Thursday, April 21, 2011

The UPSIDE DOWN WEEK!


Well, Here we are!  It is Thursday of the Easter week, and I haven't blogged ANYTHING all week!  I have had one of those weeks, where you feel like you are running around like a headless chicken, but you aren't sure if you actually accomplished anything.  I have a MASSIVE inbox of emails to return, my fridge broke yesterday (BUT the Landlord is replacing it TODAY! THANK GOD!), children that REFUSE to sleep, and some DOUCHE hacked my bank account yesterday and stole all the $ from it!!  Yep, One of those weeks.  I have started to write about so many things, and I have some great blog ideas in the DRAFT folder, but have yet to have found the time to finish ANYTHING!  The main thing that has kept my spirits high is the fact that ALL my family is coming for EASTER! My Mommy, Daddy, Blister (what I call my little sis) and my Brother in Law.  I can't wait to recharge with all of them, and be back here next next with all kinds of FINISHED blogs!

As an aside; Surprisingly I was able to stick to my cleanse diet about 99% and that is still going really well! YA ME!!  I think it is because it is so easy to follow!

Happy Easter All!!

See you after my REALLY NEEDED 4 day VACA!!

Blog Archive