- Practice relaxation techniques - such as yoga and quiet meditation.
- Get Physical by working out at a moderate intensity
- DRINK WATER AND LOTS OF IT!
- Increase your fiber, think about it fiber cleans you out. This will help get rid of the stuff faster, just make sure you drink LOTS OF WATER!
- Don't skip meals! Keep your metabolism moving by eating regularly scheduled meals
- Get your vitamins and minerals by eating a well balanced diet. You may want to take a multi as well to ensure you do get everything you need. Try this one - Multi for Men or Women to make sure you are really getting the vitamins and minerals you are paying for.
- Drink Herbal Teas - limit caffeen, green tea is acceptable
- Eat a banana to increase yout electrolytes (especially if you experience diarrhea)
- Get a massage to encourage toxin release
- Get plenty of sleep
Thursday, May 12, 2011
"Cutting the Crap" Hangover!
I have heard more than once that people are afraid to start a clean diet, or do a system clean because of the "hangover" you get from eating all those chemically induced foods. I have been reading Tosca Reno's new book "The Eat Clean Diet Stripped" and I discovered her top 10 list for helping with this, so I thought I would share.