So Once again my friends Sarah Over at Not so Silent Mommy Shared Her Friday Five. Check her out below, once again read me FIRST, LOL! And Honestly for her # 3 I would have saved the WINE, I have a WHITE couch ( K, I know all you just growned at me! 3 rough tough boys, and a daycare and I OWN something WHITE!?!?!)
So this week I wanted to share my 5 Healthy Living things I have earned. Here GOES...
- If you haven't run in a while start SLOW!! - I was over abitious and did a 3.8 km 2 days in a row, on top of my upper body work out and ab routine. Today = VERY STIFF
- Lesser quality protien powders just don't cut it! - My hubby has gone a little over the top with the Isalean Shakes, LOL! HE LOVES THEM!! In the heat we are having (he works outside) he has been doing the shakes for 2 to 3 meals a day. He says they make him full without giving him the sluggish feeling of a normal meal, and he feels refreshed and hydrated too. GREAT! But I only ordered enough for 1 meal a day, SOO we ran out! I tried a basic protien powder I had left over from before I started the Isalean shakes, I did not get HALF the energy and FEEL GOOD feeling I got from Isalean, SO I am STOCKED UP again!
- When it comes to the foods my children eat, I might be a little nerotic.... See the post http://victoria-thefirstday.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-am-allergic-to-your-bull-s.html
- Excuses aren't your friend! I have been making excuses as to why I haven't had time to do a really good workout lately, and I am not impressed with myself, so NO MORE!!
- Making the right choices not only affect me they affect my family. - see post "Pay Attention"