Friday, June 17, 2011

HEY It's Friday?



So yes it is Friday, I can't believe that I haven't been able to get on here and blog all week.  Wow, it has been crazy this week.  I could blab on and on about all the crazy busy things that I have been up to, tell you all kinds of excuses like how my computer is a junk heap, and I haven't been able to keep it from freezing, or how my kids literally had 6 out of 7 nights worth of activities this week, but I am sure that would just bore you so I won't, I will just tell you life is busy!   I have had so many great ideas for blog post as I am out in the sunshine or enjoying a run (cause I have decided to do a 10 km run this fall, I will keep you posted), I have created some new recipes too, just have to find the time to get on here and get writing!  I am hoping this weekend, finger crossed!  In the mean time tho, take the time to check out some of my blogs of note, I haven't had a chance yet this week, but I am sure those ladies are posting something decent, lol!

Have a great weekend All, I hope to be relaxing in my garden, or perhaps on my new deck benches ( it they get finished!! That is the problem with being married to a contractor, everyone Else's stuff comes first, cause they pay the bills!)!  I am hoping to get time to join the Friday Five later, but I WILL be back next week with some great summer recipes, training fun, and how knows what else!


Blog Archive