Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Good Morning!

Hope everyone has been enjoying your summers as much as I have.  I know that I have been a little abcent lately and I am sorry.  But I finally got a new power source for my laptop, so I should be able to blog more now. It is still busy and with the kids on holidays it is really hard to find the time.  I know that I am no the only one though, cause I have been noticing a lot of "I am sorry I am just to busy" blog posts all over my reading list! Which did make me feel a lot better about everything, lol!  Anyway on with the post!

This past weekend I had the awesome opportunity to go hiking in the Warsaw Caves, just outside of Peterbourgh Ontario.  I went with an amazing women that I have had the privilege to call my friend for 12 years now.  She is one of those amazing people that would literally give you the shirt off your back if you asked her for it, and would NEVER expect anything in return.  We hiked in and out of caves, through rock gorges, up hills, and over rivers for what had to have been at least 25 km this weekend.  The entire time talking and chatting about all the things that we never get to anymore.  My girlfriend and I now live 5 hours away from each other, and with her insane late work hours and my super early rising boys, we just NEVER get the chance to chat, and that is heartbreaking to me.  But life changes, we move and we have to learn new ways of connecting to those we love.  My Family and closest of friends are always so far away in distance, but never in my heart.

Blog Archive