Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Heading in a New direction...

Over the summer I have had very little time to get on and blog, and I also made very little effort to.  I  think a large part of that was I no longer felt "connected" to it.  Let me explain.  I created this blog to help me and others get to their goals of weight loss, and when I was in that part of my journey, I LOVED writing about it.  But then I got to my weight, and went through some major personal things that perhaps one day I will blog about, but I am just not ready yet.  I was having a really hard time finding things to blog about that where relevant to the direction the blog was previously headed.  I would have some ideas, but wasn't sure they fit with "the blog".  Then I would spend weeks not even bothering to think about it because really what was the point, plus things where just so crazy around here! 

I sat down last week and started really thinking about the blog, how much I missed writing, how therapeutic it was, and what direction I want to head into now.  After a lot of thought this is what I have come up with, this blog is going to be my journal, my recipe book, my workout reminder, my "life has it's moments" venting diary, my running log, and whatever "I" need it to be.  Of course you are all invited to join me, but this blog is about me, what I need as a Women, Wife, Mother, Friend, and sometimes Foe!  I have spent too much time just "doing for others".   I read a blog a while back was written soul as a way for this women to have "something for herself", and I fell in LOVE with the idea!  As a mother of 3 boys and a wife to an over sized boy, I find that at the end of the day I have given so much of myself to them I am completely exhausted.  All you mothers of boys can relate!!   This is going to be to for me, something to recharge me and escape the daily grind of LIFE!

So for now I leave you, but this time not for an extended period.  You will see new changes to the blog over the next little bit as I decide exactly what / where we are heading on this journey....

Thanks All

Blog Archive