Wednesday, August 31, 2011

8 Years of Wedded Bliss?

Yesturday was my eight year wedding anniversary, and I have to say it was rather nice. I am usually not a fan of all that kinda stuff, not a huge fan of romance, and very rarely expect any "special attention". Last night my hubby came home with a simple bunch of red (my favorite color) sunflowers (one of my favorite flowers). We enjoyed a simple dinner of mussles (which I am going to share the recipe for cause they where AMAZING!), greek salad, and grilled steak. It was quiet, cause the boys are away this week, but it was a comfortable silence. We just enjoyed each others company, and I was reminded of why we are together. It was refreshing, and recharging all at the same time.
What do you do to reconnect with your love?

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Blog Archive