Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Running group day 2

Tonight was day two of my running group, and other than a little slow down for a back twinge I was feeling a lot more confident at the end of the run. To be honest I am not a huge fan of group activities, and if it weren't for my running partner I never would have signed up. See she is a lot more outgoing than I am, her plan was to join the group to meet new people that had the simular interest in running. I admire that, and so after putting it off, and off, and off, I finally decided that it was I step outside the box. So I signed up and honestly I am loving it. I havent really met any new people, but I got a cool shirt, my shoes are getting a huge workout, and I get to enjoy some yummy post workout snack ( like my yogurt, granola, berries, and a big jug of water).

I am learning that a group can realy be fun, who woulda thought!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Blog Archive