Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sandwiches AGAIN!?!

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO MAKE A FRIGGIN HAM SANDWICH? For about 3 months straight my oldest son ate nothing but ham on whole wheat WITH ONE SQUIRT OF MUSTARD MOM! Serious, it drove me bonkers! I just had to get creative finally. He still got his ham with ONE SQUIRT OF MUSTARD! And I got to have a little fun. I made some fancy cheese biscuits, put the sandwich on those mini slider buns, cut the bread into fancy shapes, put the meat on a wrap and cut it into pinwheels, and used the cheese bread sticks as a bun. So My big man still had a K I S S lunch of a ham sandwich, carrot sticks, an apple and some milk, but i got to feel like I was putting in that extra effort, lol.


So, remember as we head into the new school year, it is just lunch, have fun, but keep it simple!

Hope everyone is having a great long weekend, and I will be back with a post about the awesome dinner I am cooking up for everyone right now, mmmmmm!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Blog Archive