Sunday, September 4, 2011

Almost like edible sex.....

So, lets be honest. How many of you just clicked to read this post expecting a decident chocolate recipe, or better yet some juicy personal gossip? Shame on you, haha! Too bad for you it is about the salad I made for dinner, so if you are disappointed, sorry. But seriously this salad was awesome, and left me feeling completely satisfied (which is more than I can say about other things in my life, get your mind out of the gutter I am NOT talking about my hubby!)

It was a simple salad really, but the combination of flavours was well like I said before edible sex!

This is how you make it:
One tub of organic mixed greens
1/2 red onion sliced
1 large cucumber sliced
1 rip mango juliened
1 cup dried blue berries
Crumbled goat cheese
Sprinkle of pine nuts
Dressing : pear and blue cheese

Toss it all together in a bowl and feel satisfied! Mmmmmm!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Blog Archive