Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I've Got the SHAKES!

I personally am not a fan of having the same shake over and over and over again.  I like to mix it up, get creative, and enjoy a variety of flavour combinations!  I think that it makes getting through a Cleanse day a little easier to know that the shake you have planned for the next morning is going to be SO FREAKIN GOOD!  I wanted to share with you some of my FAVS!  and a couple links to some other great resources too!

Resources
  • The Isagenix Website is a great place to go for recipes for your shakes - Click HERE
  • There is also a great little online flyer HERE with some simple was to create a different shake.
  • If you are a BIG fan of getting your GREENS and FRUITS like me, HERE is a another great flyer for adding them to your life.
  • HERE is a link to some recipes that I personally have not tried yet, but they sound good.  I will give them a go sometime over the 30 days!
My Favorite - Chocolate Isalean
  • FUNKY MUNKEY! - 3 Ice cubes, 1 scoop Chocolate Isalean, 1/2 a Frozen Banana, 1 tbsp natural PB (or other NUT Butter), 1 tbsp ground flax, fill with water and BLENDER!.
  • CoCo Lusious! - 3 ice cubes, Scoop Chocolate Isalean, 1/2 a frozen banana, 2 tbsp Coconut MILK, fill with coconut WATER and BLENDER!
  • Tropical Tan! - 3 ice cubes, Chocolate Isalean, 1/2 a frozen banana, 2 chuncks each frozen mango and pineapple, fill with coconut water and BLENDER!
My Favorite - Vanilla Isalean
  • The Lean Green - You will have to click Here for this one!
  • Canadian's in Hawaii - 3 ice cubes, vanilla isalean, 1/2 a frozen banana, 2 chuncks each frozen mango and pineapple, fill with coconut water and BLENDER!
  • Berry Good - 1 ice cube, vanilla isalean, handful frozen berry mix, fill with water and BLENDER!

Blog Archive