Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Resharing a Great Video - Jamie Oliver

I know that I have shared this video before, but I just had to do it again.  The reason I wanted to share this video is because Jamie Oliver talks about something that is very dear to my heart.  During this Challenge it is all about YOU and YOUR goals.  You are going to create the person you want to be Inside and Out.  Which is great, and I am so thankful to be able to share with you things that have helped me and encourage you along the way.  However all to often we take the time to do this for oursleves, then pass our kids their DS, a bowl of goldfish Crackers and a Jammers juice box.  They sit there, lazy, over weight and lacking in so many nutrients that they are constantly sick.  Please don't think I am judging, because trust me my boys have there fair share of DS time and I have given them junk to eat.  What is important is that we take the time to educate them on the proper foods to eat, and fill their bellies with as much whole foods as we can. 
So take a couple minutes to watch the Video
 
Please Click HERE to watch the video.

Blog Archive