|I need one of these,|
so every time I wear it people know NOT TO PISS ME OFF!!
- Your Exhausted - Allow yourself time to sleep. Seriously!! If you just feel worn out and completely lacking in energy, give yourself the permission to have a nap, go to bed early, and hit the snooze button! Your body is in overdrive right now, you are cleaning out ALL your systems! It IS exhausting! If you just can't do the 30 min work out, then don't!! aim for 10 mins! Just don't sit in front of the TV with a bowl of ice cream!
- Pass the salt! - You are craving some salty chips, but do you really want to do that to yourself? You know you will regret it later. Most of the time you are craving salt because you are dehydrated, so start by making yourself a BIG glass of Energenix water. If that still hasn't stopped the cravings roast a handful of almonds with a sprinkle of sea salt.
- CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE NOW!! - So if you haven't already tried these, you need too!! ISADELIGHT PLUS Chocolates, they are now available in milk, and dark chocolate. They are the guilt free way to have your chocolate, because they have green tea in them. When I crave chocolate it is usually in the form of ice cream so this is what I do. I blend about 5 ice cubes in my bullet until they are like snow, add 2 scoops of Chocolate Isalean Shake, 2 tbsp water, blend until creamy like ice cream, them top with crushed Isadelight! HOLY GOOD BATMAN!!
- Your pants are tight! Don't get discouraged, your pants get tight every month! I know it is hard to look at the tight pants and not get upset after working so hard the last couple weeks, but don't. Come this time next week you will be feeling great again, so no worries!
- Your Sweet Tooth is aching! - There are a lot of us that crave cookies, cakes and all things sweet and sugary! When I NEEEEEDDDD a cookie I grab a SlimCake "with only 90 calories, 5 grams of filling fiber from whole oats, inulin and flaxseed and a delicious blend of antioxidant-rich berries, SlimCakes are healthy and delicious snacks." Sometimes I will crumble one over a 1/3 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt and a handful of berries. So good, and will totally curb the cravings!
How about you? Any tips for the rest of us?