Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ending With a Plan...

Can you believe that the Challenge is over?  I want to say thanks to all that participated, both silently and those who made your comments!  I really poured myself into the Challenge, and I hope you enjoyed it.

You have just spent 30 days changing habits, and creating new ones.  You should be very proud of yourself!  We have all had our ups and downs I am sure, but what is the most important is that you keep going. 

Just because the challenge may be over doesn't mean you should revert to your old ways.  (Trust me, I ate a bunch of Valentines CRUD this week and it is keeping me feeling like CRUD!)  So make a plan that is simple to follow, and something you can stick to.
When the road ahead seems too long, look back to see how far you’ve come. For, even if the hill before you is steep, the view gives you hope to finish the journey.

Kessler, Daniella

For me, I try to keep it really simple;

1 shake a day, keep healthy snacks and meal options, drink my water, take my vitamins, keep as positive as I can, and keep booked into at least one form of exercise at all time

Live is too busy to be complicating it with too many places for ME to go. 

So keep it Simple, and create a little plan that you can follow.  Allow yourself the ups and downs, but just remember that when you are on the top you always feel so much better!

Blog Archive