Thursday, February 16, 2012

kale chips - Bet your gonna Eat more than ONE!

Last night the Yoga Ladies and I were discussing these morsels of greatness.  I am not 100% sure how we got on the subject, I think it was when the one lady commented on the "hippy Freak" people who eat weird foods like tofu wrapped with grape leaves (I seriously think she is secretly kinda trying to tell me that I am a hippy freak, cause I love that kinda stuff, but don't tell her I said that, she is my dearest friend, and I know she loves all the freaky hippyness, even if she won't admit it.... but I digress) ANYWHO......

So these are SOO awesomer, and the flavour combo's are ENDLESS!

Here is what you do!

Wash your kale!!
















Ingredients
1 - 2 bunches of kale with the leaves removed from the woody stalk.
1 tbsp Olive oil
1 pinch of salt
Optional - I have done Cajun, Italian, bbq, and garlic and onion flavors too!

Steps
 
Wash and dry kale
Put everything in a bag
SHAKE
Place on a parchment lines baking sheet in a single layer

<>
Shake Your Kale

BAKE at 325 for 5 to 10 mins.  watching carefully that they get crunchy NOT completely Cajun!
If you can, let them cool, then ENJOY!!




ENJOY Your Kale!



Blog Archive