Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Let's Be honest....





I have been attempting to write to everyone today since about 5 am.  Yet every time I go to sit down and start typing, SOMEONE IS OUT OF BED! It has been a long night, I just want 10 mins to myself!!  We found out on Friday that my middle son has a mild form of asthma, that is continually being exacerbated by the coughs brought into our home.  So him and I where up a lot of the night as he coughed and wheezed.  The good news was if I can keep him away from kids who have a wet type cough the asthma may subside ( YA, ok!  I do Daycare! That won't happen).  So I hope you forgive me for the lack of a good post today, but I am exhausted.  And to be honest, the way my brain is working (or not working as the case may be), I would probably blog something way out in left field, like how sleep helps you function and lose weight, CRAZY EH?  Who needs sleep, I haven't slept in 7 years and I think I am ok...... (my husband would complete disagree, he says I ramble on and on and on and on when I am tired, do you think I ramble, I don't ramble....LOL)
So, I am going to try to post my Apple Pie Smoothie recipe for you later, maybe that will redeem my blog post today.....

Blog Archive