Monday, February 7, 2011

My Top 10 Songs in my MP3!

I don't know about you, but I NEED MUSIC!! I have to have the right combo of tunes in my mp3 to get me moving and sweating.  Here are some of my Top songs. Weither it is the beat, the lyrics, or just a song that has a memory that makes me smile (and my trainer has actually caught me smiling to a song, lol) and wanna run faster, these are the ones that move me right now! In no particular order either....

  1. Burn it to The Ground - Nickleback
  2. When the Levee Breaks - Led Zeppelin
  3. Little Bones - The Hip
  4. Blackout - Linkin Park
  5. Violence Fetish - Disturbed
  6. The Good Life - Three Days Grace
  7. You Shook Me All Night - ACDC
  8. Want - Disturbed 
  9. Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
  10. Nautical Disaster - The Hip
What is in your mp3??

Make Sure you check out some of the other great blogs to the left of this post too!

Blog Archive