Big hit at my house! The kids love to put these together on there own, that way everyone's pizza is different.
- Whole wheat english muffins divided in half
- 1 Can pizza sauce
- 2 - 3 cups grated skim mozza cheese
- your favorite pizza toppings!
- Lay out the english muffins on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce on each muffin
- Top with your favorite toppings, then add cheese on top.
- Bake in 350 oven until cheese melts and muffin's crisp up. About 10 mins.
- Serve and ENJOY!