This superfood is part of our daily diet. It is believed that a healthy colon can contain one thousand billion bacteria per milliter, and it is essential to ensure that healthy digestion is taking place. There are many reasons why this super food (when purchased as a real healthy low fat that contains 2 ingredients - milk and bacteria) helps with this balance, here are some.
- Yogurt is a lean source of protein,and when combined with berries (and don't forget the flax) makes a weight-loss fueling combo of lean protein and complex carbs!
- Yogurt contains calcium which is essential for strengthening bones and teeth.
- Yogurt helps promote and maintain health gut bacteria.
- Top you morning oatmeal with 1/4 cup of plain low fat yogurt.
- For a healthy munchy snack, mix yogurt, berries, and flax.
- Use yogurt in your baking to make them moist and fluffy.
- Yogurt is great in smoothies.
Strawberry Frozen Delight