This chicken turned out SO yummy! The recipe came about when I promised my little people nuggets, but had no flour in the house. To be honest I think I will continue to make them this way, they turned out really good. I have since tried this on fish, beef schnitzel, chicken wings ( added a tbsp of my spicy rub to the oats), and pork chops.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp parsley
- 4 chicken breasts chopped into cubes
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with pparchment paper
- Rinse and pat dry the chicken.
- Combine everything (except chicken) in blender or bullet.
- Pulse until mixture is the consistency of flour.
- Place mixture in a ziploc, add chicken, shake to coat.
- Space evenly on the baking sheet, bake for 30 to 45 mins, or until chicken is no longer pink.