Friday, March 4, 2011

TGIF - A week in review.

First I want to say "Thanks" to everyone for all your comments, encouragements, and kind words.  You have all helped me so much this week.  The last 7 days have honestly been a blur, they have whizzed by without me really knowing what day IT was or what I was supposed to do.  I have done more thinking this week than I have done all year so far.  There are so many things that I could spend hours discussing with you, trust me my brain hasn't shut off for 7 days.  But I think the most relevant thing that I have come to realize is how much I need to feel like I am making a difference in even one persons life. I don't mean the lives of the masses, but the lives of people close to me. I have discovered just how vitally important that it is to ensure that or families and friends know how important they are to us at every moment, and know that I am molding my boys into proper young men.  I need to believe that they will look after themselves and respect themselves so that they in turn can look after and respect the people in their lives as they age.  That they will see the example in me of how important it really is to positively affect others.  In my blog the other I sat down and typed whatever came to mind.  I didn't even realize I had typed this line until a friend pointed it out "Make sure in your life that the memories that you leave your loved ones bring a smile to their faces and laughter in their hearts."  It is so true, Take care of yourself emotionally, mentally and physically so you can leave these beautiful memories.  Because when you are in a good place in you r life, others will see your joy and want to join you.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, I will be back Monday with a bunch of great recipes (like an oatmeal "breaded" chicken SO GOOD!), exercises, and inspiration! 

Blog Archive