After reading over and over again about all you lucky people escaping this frozen north if even just for a week, I started to have a pity party. I want to be warm and fuzzy (from RUM, not Sweaters) sipping a beautiful drink! So in an attempt to pretend like I am some place warm I made this smoothie, cranked the heat,and sat on my couch in a pool of sunshine, even though I have yet to venture any place that remotely resembles a resort, this is how I picture it!
- 4- 5 frozen mango chunks
- 4 - 5 frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 banana
- 1 scoop whey powder ( plain or vanilla)
- 1/4 cup vanilla soya / almond milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp chia seed
- Put everything in your magic bullet or blender, blend until smooth. CRANK THE HEAT, AND ENJOY!!
- I think once it is patio weather I am going to OMIT the Milk and ADD the RUM!