Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Get out and Garden - Part 2

I thought I would share with you some pictures of the gardens I have been working on around my tiny lovely, home.  I spent Sunday morning in the rain planting, turning soil, pulling weeds, and enjoying getting my hands (in rubber gloves of course) dirty.  So here are some of the shots I took once the sun came out in the afternoon.

My Garden out front so far....
Big green ferns!

Some blooms from my front garden


The front half of my veg garden with tomatoes, potato, garlic, lettuce and herbs!
The back half of my veg. garden.
I have rhubarb, strawberries, 3 different peppers, 3 different cucs,
and a yellow zuchinni

This is where my corn will grow!

The flowers in my hanging planters.  Once I finish this area I will take a full pic...


My "Salad Bowl"

Blog Archive