Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I've Been MIA!

Seems to happen everytime I sit at the computer!



SO I have been a little bit busy lately.  I thought for sure I would have been able to get back here this week and post all kinds of great things for everyone, but alas, life has had other plans!  I have been barely functioning this week, like last night I got 1.5 hours sleep! My usual 1 hour "me" time ( I say "me" because it is usually spent scrubbing toilets, doing laundry, pleading with my 4 year old to SHUT UP and STOP STOMPING so the babies in the daycare will SLEEP! or cleaning lunch and making dinner so the kids can shove it in their faces at 5 pm to be out the door for 5:15 pm for baseball / karate / ect!) has been spent in a desperate search of lost baseball caps, running up and down stairs trying to calm the new daycare baby into a nap (but she is improving YA!), or comforting my 4 year old who is devastate that HE is not allowed on the afternoon JK bus until September!  Normally I write my blog posts over the 20 mins I get to eat my lunch once everyone has settled, BUT I haven't gotten that! Or sometimes I get on after bed and bath are done, but I haven't been able to do that either, so I am thinking and hoping that once baseball is finished this week (YA NO MORE BALL!!!) I will be back in full swing! I have lots to share, just haven't had the time to get on here and tell you all about it!  PLUS, I am eyeing up an iPhone 4, then I can blog from ANYWHERE!! OMG, that may be dangerous!!
Anyway, Sorry everyone, I will be back soon, with something GOOD, I promise!

Blog Archive