Monday, June 27, 2011

A Smarter To way Popcorn...



One of my families favorite past times is Movie Night.  In order to enjoy Movie Night you MUST eat some yummy popcorn!  I personally love cheesy Smart Pop, but my waist line doesn't, LOL!  So, here is my new favorite popcorn topper, for your big bowl of air popped pop corn.

Mix in your shaker jar;
  • 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
  • 2 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp pepper
Yep it is that easy!  Just sprinkle on your popcorn and enjoy!

I know what you are thinking, Wow she has been gone for 2 weeks and the best she can do is cheesy POPCORN!  Well, If you must know I am working of some great recipes and some "journal" like posts to update you one the journey of life, and all the new goings on.  So stay tuned, Baseball is over, and I will have more time to post now, YA!  Feels good to be back!!


Blog Archive