Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Where's That Wagon?

The other day I read a post or comment on facebook that made reference to falling off the "excersice wagon" and I giggled to myself.  That wagon went speeding down hill about a month ago and I was so not in the mood to chase it. HA!

But that is what summer is for isn't it? In Canada we only get two glorious months of sunshine and this summer I decided to make the most of it.  Each one of these seven pounds was earned having drinks on the boat, munching on munchitos, hanging out with my boys and all my awesome friends and family.  I worked hard on each of the seven that I have added but it is all good. So yes I understand that I am going to have to work extra hard to get into shape for my 10 km run in October.  So I am going to keep making memories, and enjoying life. Yes I still keep everything in moderation, but a little slurge here and there doesn't hurt right?
Heres to the rest of the summer!
CHEERS! :)

Blog Archive