Thursday, August 11, 2011

How does this work?

I warned everyone that once I got a smartphone I would be on here all the time. So here I am, blogging away about nothing just because I can! Ha!!  I love it, but i am so not up with all the current technology so i am still trying to figure out how this all works.  So bear with me, and endure my boring pictureless posts while i try to master this new toy!  For some reason the blogger app won't work on my phone.  Keeps telling me that my operating system is not yet supported? Sooo I guess i will have to pay a visit to those geek squad boys for a little help, but for now, this is what u get, mindless rambling, sorry! But soon to come is pics and recipes of my summer harvest so far.  I have made strawberry rhubarb sauce (sugar free), super garlic dill pickles, somr yummy salads, and i am working on perfecting my mini snack cakes.  So there is lots to come.

So continue to raise those glasses, summer isn't over yet!

CHEERS!!!

Blog Archive