Monday, September 12, 2011

Girls Weekend!

Wheither or not you consider this a blog worthy post is totally up to you. I just felt like sharing a little, that is all.

This weekend a group of 3 neighborhood ladies and I headed into Quebec to have a girls weekend. We all went out for sushi (mmmmmmmm!) Friday night then headed out to the cottage. It was beautiful, and just what I needed. This summer was crazy busy, followed by an insane back to school 2 weeks, and I was feeling really worn out!

We sat up and chatted until 2 a.m. Friday (which is like 5 hours past my bed time!). We got to sleep in Saturday, and didn't even get breakfast on the table till noon! It was joyous! Every once in a while we need that don't we? Veggin out is so important, I think this should be a yearly thing!

I will be back with my sugar free apple pie recipe later, I have 24 pounds of apples to use so be prepared for a lot of apple recipes!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Blog Archive