Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday morning breakfast

Good Morning!

Sunday morning family breakfast has to be one of my most favorite things, I just love sitting with ma boyz and enjoying big breakfast and LOTS OF COFFEE!

I am not sure if I have told you, but We have cut down on meats, a lot! I have been making and re creating a bunch of the recipes from my new books. They are all vegan / veg. recipes, and so far so good. We have had mexican cabbage bake, tofu pad thai, butternut squash and chickpea curry, apple pie, and of course the french toast we had for breakfast. As you can see the boyz loved the toast, and even asked if I could make extra to send to school with them! It is nut free, dairy free, egg free, and completely school safe so I guess I could! It is super easy, all you have to do is sub in the following mixture for your normal egg mix, and cook away as you always did before!

French toast mixture
*whisk together in a shallow dish; 1 cup soya / non dairy milk (I used vanilla flavour), 1/4 cup applesauce, 1/4 cup whole wheat flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and clover to taste.

I used sprouted 12 grain bread, and it turned out very yummy!

Enjoy! Family Sunday's are always great!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Blog Archive