Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Vegan's Don't Eat Sneeze

Tonight for dinner I made a yummy vegan "sausage" and tomato pasta. It was simple really. I just diced then sauted the onions, garlic, peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes. Added some of my favorite spices, including some cinnamon. Tossed in some chopped vegan sausage, added the cooked pasta and voila! Simple easy and yummy!

But the best part about dinner had to be the conversation......

As I am making dinner my youngest comes into the kitchen. I am grating the cheese to top the boys dishes.
"Mom why dont vegantrainians eat sneeze?"

"I think you mean cheese?"

"Nooooooo! I heard you tell the lady at the park you don't eat SNEEZE! RIGHT NOW"

I could not help but laugh and say, "ok, you are right, we do not eat sneeze because it has too many germs!"

Well at least he tries!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Blog Archive