Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cuddles and a Cup of Tea

It is that time of year again. Time for a hot cuppa tea, a cozy blanket, and good book, or a great conversation. I love tea, and there are thousands of great varities out there now. The flavour combinations seem endless; peppermint green tea, berry mixes, chai, melon, and so many more. My favorite is chia, and any combination there of. I find it really hard to drink water in the cold weather, so I try to get my hydration via herbal teas.

My mom recently visited the west coast of Canada, and she came back with this litte "tea bag cozy". It is great! I can leave my bag on it to reuse later, because most teas are good for couple cups! Isn't it cute! I love it, so it sits on my stove ALL THE TIME!

Happy sipping everyone!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Blog Archive