Monday, October 17, 2011

Knock knock

Why hello there! Been too long since we chated, and I am very sorry. But you see I have been very busy. My favorite litte sister came up on the train for week long visit, my son had his 7th birthday party, and my parent and Grandma came up for the weekend, sooo, blogging was the last thing on my mind. Sorry! I do have a fun Halloween recipe that I will post this week, and I am pretty sure I will be here with a PYHO entry again. I am also thinking of starting my own link up, so that may be along some time this week too. So there will be lots to read this week, but for know, enjoy the photos of my busy life, and we will be back chatting tomorrow! Ps. Noticed the time on my stove clock was in a.m. and I was in my second batch if buns.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
p

Blog Archive