Monday, October 24, 2011

Going Green!


A lot of the blogs / cook books I read have there own versions of a green smoothy. They have names that all start with green, but end in things like; goodness, godess, greatness, enegry, and so many more! All the books / blogs claim that these green power drinks do wonders for your skin, energy levels, weight control, and general immunity. I have been playing around with different green flavour combinations for a while now to try to find the one that works for me, and I think I got it! There really is a certain order that the ingredients have to be blended though, because if you dont u get chunks of things.

This is what I put in mine and the order that I blend them. Remember to blend after each step.

- 3 dates
- 1/2 apple peeled and cored, 1/4 english cucumber peeled
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 1 scoop Vanilla Isalean Shake Powder, 1 scoop Isagreens, 2 ice cubes, a sprinkle of cinnamon, and top up with water.

I blend after each step until liquid. After the last step I leave the bullet going for an extra minute just to make sure all the chunks are gone.

Now that I have found one I like, I am going green every morning. I will let you know how it all goes after the first week. I am thinking if it works out for me, I will call mine the "Lean Green, Feel Better Machine!". Or something like that........
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Blog Archive