No, not that one...
"Kids too tired, Mommy gets fired?"
"I try to take one day at a time - - but sometimes several days attack me at once." - Jennifer
YA, THAT ONE!!
So I have been missing for a couple days, But I really did not realize that many days had gone by! At least is isn't weeks this time!
I wanted to share with you a recipe that I found (then made my own version of) on a great blog I was introduced to Oh She Glows! It was a recipe for 15 Min Creamy Avocado Pasta. I made mine according you her recipe, I added an extra garlic clove, and used Brown Rice pasta though.
The big difference for me was the "topping" I knew that if I just served the pasta "as is" to my family of boys, there would not be enough PROTEIN!! So to solve this problem this is what I did....
- Chop a block of firm tofu into small cubes, place on a baking sheet.
- Clean and de stem a hand full or too of cherry tomatoes, place on the same baking sheet as the tofu.
- Drizzle in olive oil, sprinkle with pepper and sea salt.
- Stir to combine, then arrange in a flat layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake in a 350 oven until the tomatoes have popped and the to tofu begins to firm.
- Spoon a little mixture onto each of the bowls of pasta, ENJOY!