Monday, October 3, 2011

A Morning Coffee Break.

I need a morning coffee, like a baby needs a bottle! I can admit it, it is my addiction. There are worse addictions, like smack, or something! Anyway that is not the point of this post at all! Side track back to where i was going in the first place.......

I love coffee, I love it creamy, I love it with Cows CREAM! Remeber how i said I was giing to give the vegan lifestyle a go, well at first it DID NOT include a change to my morning coffee, not even MAYBE! BUT last week i made some pumkin spice coffee, topped it with frothy vanilla soy milk and a dash of cinnamon, and now I am converted!

Here's what I did...

Get a pot of your favorite coffee ready for brewing

Add 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice to the coffe grinds, turn on your machine, sit back and enjoy the sweet smells while you coffee brews!

If you have a milk frother thingy use it on the soy milk, if not, out your milk in a sealed container and shake, shake, shake!

Once coffee is done, pour into your cup, slowly add the frothy milk, so you get that YUMMY foam on top, then sprinkle with cinnamon, and enjoy! This will require repeat cups, so consider the shaking as part of your morning arm work out!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Blog Archive