Monday, November 14, 2011

How are ya?

Well good mornin'! How have you been? What has it been, a week since we chated? Feels like anyway. Hope everyone is geared up for for the cool weather that is slowly creeping it's way here. I think we are, did the santa parade, look walks at the dog park, got oyt all the winter clothes, and all that fun stuff!

So, today is the official start date of the 30 day challenge group I have joined up with. Which is a good thing because I really didn't do well this weekend! (If you are interested in finding out more about the challenge let me know and I can send you the link, or check out Healthy Living 4 U 's blog). I am determined to stay on track and keep my goals, no matter what life may toss this way.

This time I am doing the challenge as a vegitarian too, I would go vegan but the shakes have whey in them, so I can't be vegan. I will be a Laco-ova vegitarian. I will have my dairy based Isa lean shakes for breakfast (THE LEAN GREAN), and either do a shake or Isasoup for lunch.

I am going to get out the Wii fit this afternoon and document where I am starting from, but this Challenge for me doesn't end in 30 days, this is the last time at the bottom of this yo yo!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Blog Archive