Thursday, November 10, 2011

It is all part of my plan.......

Wow, is it already Thursday? This blog post has been sitting om my phone since MONDAY! I guess I have just been too busy working out and eating right to get on here and finish this post. Plus I finally got out forvavrun last night! I only did a short 5 but it only took me 20 mins, which is good considering I haven't run in over a week!

Here is the post......

So like I told you, NO MORE EXCUSES!
I started getting ready this weekend. Making things easier so I can stay on track. I need a plan,things prepared, and a goal!
What is the plan? Well I posted that last week. 3 days on my Wii, 3 days running

How did I prepare? I preblended all the fruits and veggies that go in my Lean Green, then froze them in my ice cube trays. Now in the morning all I have to do is get out 4 cubes, 1/2 a banana, a scoop of my Isalean, a scoop of my Greens! And VOILA! BLENDED TO PEEFECTION! I also thought of 5 healthy meals for dinner, and made sure we are all stocked up on carrots, celery, berries, and apples (I love apples!). It is so kuch easier to grab something healthy whenbit is right in front of you. I also made sure my "Isapantry" (as I like to call it) was stocked up with shakes, greens, fruits, want more energy, and cleanse drink.

What is my goal? Well Hubbies Christmas party is one month away. So my goal is to be back to where I feel comfortable by then. I know I can get there, last time I did a 30 day cleanse I had amazing results, and I had pretty much stopped working out as I did it (don't as why it is a long story!). So this time I will be even better. I have been using my Wii fit to calculate my weight and BMI, and that way I can track it as well.

What is different this time? Will I yoyo again? Honestly I can't tell the future, but I know that I have learned so much this past year, and just 3 days in to being back at it, I can't believe how much better I am feeling. My hubby even said to me last night that he was so happy to see "ME" back!

You never know how far you can go, if you never take the first step!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Blog Archive