Monday, November 21, 2011

Things I am making Perfect...

I am working on a couple recipes, menus, workout plans, and happy life things. I haven't posted about any of it cause I really don't have them perfected yet. I am thinking about posting about this amazing 30 day challenge with Isagenix that I am a part of right now. I just dont know exactly what it is I want to tell you about it. I am not doing the challenge "cause I want to drop lbs" although I want to, and will. This time I am cleaning out the mind, body and soul. I needed a reboot, and this came right at the perfect time. So, I haven't forgoten about you, and I will have a recipe for those amazing looking granola bars up there, I just have to completely perfect the recipe!

Stay tuned!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Blog Archive