Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Lean Green UPDATE!

So last Monday I told you about my green smoothies. I have had at leasr one a day for this entire week, and like I promised here is the update, one category at a time;

Energy - So this is a tough one. I have been in a constant germ fight for about 3 weeks now, and I fear the germs maybe winning (as I sniffle away on the couch wraped in a blanket). I have a constant fountains of green nose snakes, and little coughing children that remind me if those little dogs who just can't stop barking in my daycare. Thankfully the overdoes of Vitamins I give the boys seems to have kept them healthy, but me not so much! So I can't really say that I have all this energy, but I do notice a definate "pick me up" after finishing my shake. I think if I could get over the exposure to the colds, and allow my body some time to actually rest (and I don't consider passing out on the couch at 8 pm because it is the first time you have sat down for a break since 4 am a real rest!)

Skin - I did notice a change in my skin. It doesn't seem as dry as it normally is. Now if I could just get rid of the bags under my eye, I tuink ky face may look better too!

Immunity - I can honestly say that I think that if I wasn't drinking these smoothies everybday, I would feel a lot worse than I do. I think the intense nutrient content in these babies is helping me fight these germs, and keep my head above water. Although, I really wish that I could find something for this sinus migraine, going on day 4 with it!

So, there you have it! I am going to continue with the smoothies, and keep fighting these germs, and prat for a short warm winter!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Blog Archive