Friday, November 4, 2011

Not a Real Post

I just dont really have it in me. What a long week. I have been feeling like poop all week. I didn't even have enough energy to attempt a run. I has been aweful. I tried to do the Wii Tuesday, and got through the 30 min workout, but it was really hard. I swear if it weren't for the Lean Green Smoothies, and copious amounts of coffee I never would have made it. The worst part about is as you are coughing, sneezing, and wheezing away there is a group of little people coughing, snotting and breathing right in your face. It feels like you are never going to feel normal ever again.

So, because of these reasons, I dont have a real post. I wrote a PYHO for yesturday, but I coudn't bring myself to post it yet. It is very raw and emotional, so maybe I will tweek it and post it next week.

Hopefully this weekend I will find the energy to tell you about my awesome brucshetta!

TGIF EVERYONE!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

Blog Archive