Friday, January 13, 2012

Getting Ready Day 5

Today's blog is brought to you by the letter E!
Photo Credit
E is for Energy, Exercise and Everyday!



Grab your coat we are going for a walk!  You read it everywhere you look right now.  Exercise gives you energy, and boosts your mood.  It is everywhere because it is true.  We should all be getting about 30 mins of physical exercise a day.  Now I know that hitting the gym, or the pavement is not for everyone, BUT there is SOMEWAY to get moving for EVERYONE!! 

Today's Getting ready for the Challenge, err, Challenge(?) is to find out what works for you.  I will be posting some workouts over the next 30 days that I would like you to try, BUT, you need to find something that gets your heart pumping and gets your bones moving everyday.  For example, I LOVE this new Just Dance 3 on Wii!  I have been doing 30 to 40 mins a night on it!  I ROCK IT!! and I am a sweaty gross mess by the end of it!!  Is it a traditional way to work out? UM, NO! Do I love it? O YES!!  Is it something I can stick to until the weather is nicer so I can get out for a run?  YOU BET!! 

So find something that works for you, schedule yourself 30 mins a day (at least 3 times a week) on your calendar (actually write is on there, that way you are more likely to stick to it!) and I will see you back here on MONDAY!

LET THE CHALLENGE BEGIN!!

Blog Archive