Thursday, January 5, 2012

"Why Should I do YOUR Challenge!?!"

Good day all!

I know that I said that I was not going to be back until next week, but I just can't help it!  I am so SUPER excited to host this challenge, I just had to get back here and tell you more about it.  I have been gathering some great resources, inspirations, menus, recipes, and so much more! I really don't want this Challenge to be a FLOP, so I am here to share with you all the reasons why YOU should join ME!




  1. This is about YOU! Say it with me "I am doing this for ME! I deserve it!"  This Challenge is not about joining a membership gym, paying someone to tell you what to eat, or not to eat, it is about you and your goals no matter what they are.  Your goal may to be able to stop stressing about the house cleaning, it may be to drop 15 lbs, it may be to make sure you take 30 mins a day to yourself.  What ever it is, it is YOUR goal!  You can share it with us or you can keep it to yourself, the choice is yours!
  2. Isagenix 30 Day Cleanse System!! Like I said, this Challenge is not just about selling the products, so I am not saying you HAVE to have them in order to do this (obviously if your goal is to stop stressing over housework, the products won't clean for you, but they may help give you energy to get the things done you want to do!)  I love the products, and my Family uses them every day. Even my boys love the kids vitamins and the Fruit and Greens drink mixes.  I love this system because it encourages you to create healthy eating habits, and isn't just a quick fix solution.  You learn how to snack properly and eat the right kinds of meals to get you and KEEP YOU at your goals.  This will be my 3rd time doing a cleanse. The first time I did it I was VERY strict and followed the cleanse system exactly.  I lost 15 lbs and 32 inches all over. I was able to continue my results after too! I was amazed at the results and how amazing I felt, I have never been better!  I did the second one in November with Pam and her 30 day Challenge, I was a lot more lenient with the system but still was able to drop the inches I needed to, and was able to wear the sexy little black dress I had bought for Hubbies Christmas work party!  Christmas sent me a little off track food wise, and the stress of my Grandmothers illness and passing sent me into the ditch exercises wise.  That is why I am doing the cleanse, not for the pounds but for the energy and focus to get back into my wagon!  The Products are Amazing, Check them out HERE.  I highly recommend them!
  3.  We are in this together!  Unlike joining a gym, or weight loss center (don't get me wrong they can do great things for you, I know I did the personal trainer and had great results, but it is nice to know that you are in it WITH someone!) for your new years resolution where someone tells you what to do, I am doing this with you!  We are sharing OUR stories, OUR ups and downs, and supporting EACH OTHER!  If I am having a hard day, or if I mess up on a cleanse day, I will tell you!  We are only human, we may mess up, but you don't need to feel like you are in this alone.  Together we can share our success stories at the end of the 30 days.
I hope you will consider joining me on MONDAY JANUARY 16TH.  I will be posting some great tips I have found on why to Cleanse, and how to get ready for it over the next week.  So if you are ready to place your order, email me @ vlefebre@hotmail.com!

"A person with a clear purpose will make progress on even the toughest road. A person with no purpose will make no progress on even the smoothest road." -Thomas Carlyle

Blog Archive