Tuesday, June 26, 2012

5 Reason's Why you need to buy Lemons in bulk!

I have found SO many awesome uses for lemons on Pinterest.  I thought I would share my top 10 list with you.

  1.   Getting rid of that BOY bathroom Smell!! Boys can sure make a messy stink of a bathroom, and Ask Anna seems to have found the solution!  I haven't tried this one yet, but I will be this weekend!
  2. Stylebee's have a great way to get rid of black heads.  I have been doing this for about a week now, and I am really noticing a difference.  The site claims that this solution will get rid of them in 5 mins, that didn't happen for me, but my pores are definitely shrinking!
  3. Give your skin a nice glow with  a Lemon Body Scrub from The Beauty Department.  Smells fresh too!
  4. Deodorize your home, and create a welcoming smell by simmering half a lemon, a couple sprigs of fresh rosemary, and a couple drops of vanilla extract in a pot of water on the stove.  Mine is going right now, smells wonderful!!
  5. Gently cleanse your systems everyday.  Drinking water with lemon has been shown to help gently remove toxins from your system.
There are so many more reasons that lemons are wonderful things to have around the house, so perhaps I will do a follow up post with more great tips!!

Blog Archive